Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day 39

Woensdag, 14 September 2011

Woke up, school.  The bus didn't drop us off at the normal stop today (roadwork - I feel like I'm at home~), so Marcela and I followed a kid from our school to school.  Well, we thought we did.  It was really bright though, so when we were looking down, we lost track of him and accidentally ended up at the wrong school.  Oops.  :P We made it to school with just enough time to say "Happy Birthday" to Santiago.

AML first period, which was... eh.  The teach luckily didn't call on me ever, but she said (quite a few times, and to the entire class) how I should drop the class because I didn't know how to read, write or sing the way they do.  Yeah, I know.  I want out of that class.  Math next, but I didn't have my book (still hasn't come...) and I was super tired/out of it, so I just drew a giant sierpinski triangle during class (a remnant of my geometry years).  The teacher seemed to think it was funny, so he was fine with me doing it.

Break, then English.  Spent it talking to a few of my classmates how, yes, we have a football team, those yellow school busses, and yes, we have cheerleaders and they wear their uniforms to school on varsity game days.  And they were like, "Is it like Glee?" or "Is it like High School Musical?".  Glad I get to set them straight.  :P  Then science, but I forgot my papers, so I just sat there pretending to be writing notes because I couldn't concentrate.  And since it's a Wednesday, early off of school!  Almost fell asleep on the bus ride home (and I was standing).

At home, Patrick made lunch (Truut was at work), and then he went to the farm, so Marcela and I went to take naps.  Truut woke us up around 340 when she got home to go to the bank so we could finally get our bank cards.  No money on it yet - they won't put it on our account until next week.  :(  Ate, talked with Marcela a bit, and then a guy from the music group (the one that's lending me his old trumpet and sits next to me) came and picked me up.  We went to his sister's house because SHE HAS HORSES!  We walked around there a bit, and his sister said I could come anytime I want to ride or help out.  Yessssss.

Home again, got ready for bed, and now it's time for bed.  Still feeling sick, so hopefully sleeping more will help with that.  :/  Anyway, slaapwel!

No comments:

Post a Comment