Sunday, September 18, 2011

Day 42

Zaterdag, 17 September 2011

Woke up after like 12 hours of sleep, and had to go to Dutch tutoring right away.  Private lessons, just for Marcela and I.  It was weird, and a little uncomfortable, so hopefully it gets better.  Biked back home, and then messed around for a bit because we had a few hours of free time.  Got some video gaming in, which was really nice.  Then had lunch, and right after that we left for Santi's birthday party.

It was really fun.  All three of his host families were there, plus some of his rotary people - Marcela and I were the only "friends" there, so I'm glad we got to go.  Just got to talk and hang out, eat some great food; really fun.  But at like 6 we had to leave to go to this one festival/concert thing with Truut and Patrick.  It was pretty okay - the music was rock/hard rock, so some of it was good.  Saw a few people I knew (unbelievable, I know), so that was nice.  Spent a lot of time outside of the tent talking to Marcela.  You can hear just fine outside and it's way easier to talk.  :P

Got home from that around midnight.  Loaded up a game I just bought real quick to see how it was (really difficult looking - I need to go through the tutorial tomorrow), and now it's fine for bed.  Slaapwel!

No comments:

Post a Comment