Monday, September 19, 2011

Day 44

Maandag, 19 September 2011

Woke up, school.  Really didn't want to get out of bed this morning - so much so that I just decided to sleep in a bit and not pack a lunch.  The bus ride was pretty hilarious though.  The bus driver was super intense, really hard stops and speeding up really quick.  And he's open the door a bit before coming to the stop, and one time he shut it on someone (really crowded bus in the morning, but first time I've seen this).  Really fun.  Almost knocked over everyone that was standing up by breaking really hard, which was really fun to me because I was sitting.  :P

Anyway, school.  History and English first, nothing of note there.  Break, then Science (nothing of note) and music history (drew triangles).  Lunch with the other exchange students again - have to do it again next Monday as well because we apparently had an assignment we had to do.  :P  French (went to the library), music theory (more triangles, and a few kids in my class drew on their eyelids because they were bored; fun times).  Break, then two sections of religion.  Great teacher, really enjoy his class even though I understand nothing.

Home, had dinner, and then Truut left for her art class, leaving Marcela and I home alone.  Sooo, you know what that means: video games!  Yayyy!  Patrick came home then, and took me to a doctor finally.  Really weird - really small building, like just a waiting room and a few offices, not much else.  Not at all like the big clinic I go to at home.  Anyway, just got some pills and syrup, so hopefully this means I'll stop complaining about feeling sick.  :P

Anyway, super tired, so slaapwel!

No comments:

Post a Comment