Monday, September 26, 2011

Day 51

Maandag, 26 September 2011

Woke up (or, as someone on reddit said, I roared into a state of wakefulness), went to school.  Listened to my PTI (Pardon the Interruption) podcast, and it finished as soon as I got off the bus.  Nice.  Apparently someone threw a banana at a player during a hockey game last week - hearing them talk about that made me just break out laughing on the bus.  I mean, seriously, a banana?  Had history first period where we watched a movie about Stalin, and then I went home right after that.  Then slept from like 1030-530, had dinner, did a few things, and now it's time for sleep again.  Yay!

Man, I'm so interesting today.  To make up for it, here's comic.  This is why I sometimes worry about people teaching me new words when they're smiling - I always think they're saying the wrong thing so I sound like this, just to mess with me.  :P


Slaapwel!

No comments:

Post a Comment