Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 54

Donderdag, 29 September 2011

Actually went to school today, and it wasn't even terrible!  Had note learning my first two periods, which is basically easy AML.  The class (which is like 3 years younger than me?) has a bunch of nice kids, and they all were pretty welcoming.  I did the exercises with them (I understood everything!), and I felt confident.  I feel like this will be great for helping my Dutch as well since I know all things already (repeats, second ending, conducting, etc), so I can learn the Dutch term for everything while they're learning.  Yay!

Creative music, so worked on the pop song next.  Man, I suck at writing lyrics.  I could never be a songwriter.  Ever.  Then math, but since I'm only going once a week to the class and I still don't have a book, I just doodled in my notebook and made a checklist of things for the weekend.

Lunched with Santi and Marcela, got some stuff cleared up with my missing class this week, and then went to German.  I was actually supposed to go to Latin, but we had class pictures, so I had to miss it again.  :/  I'm so far behind, it's ridiculous.  But yeah, went to German, and like 10 minutes in we had pictures.  Got some classes switched around for school (like, my entire class did), so now I have to always miss Latin on Thursdays.  UGH.  Playing next, which was fun, even though I can't really do much besides play what's written (since that's all I've been trained to do).  Jazz theory next, where we just listened to like 6 versions of the same song.  It was great.  That's really all I can say.

Finished after that.  Listened to a sports podcast on the way home (listened to one on the way to school too!  Yay!).  At home, reddited a bit, napped, had supper, and then went to rehearsal (FINALLY).  Oh, and after learning about some circumstances, I can't play trumpet for the contest, but I can play bugel as one of the bugel players is sick!  Yay!  Well, not for the other person being sick; that really sucks, and I really hope I didn't give my sickness to them.  :/

Anyway, it's time for bed.  Slaapwel!

Also:  Thank you Collin for gifting me "The Binding of Isaac" - seems like a totally legit game, and I think I have some free time Friday/Saturday to play.  :3

Also also:  Today was a good day for webcomics.  Seriously, like all of the ones I read from today were great.

No comments:

Post a Comment