Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 52

Dinsdag, 27 September 2011

Another uneventful day.  Woke up with Marcela to go to school, realized I still felt terrible, and went back to sleep.  Woke up for a bit, went to the doctor and got some new meds, ate, back to sleep.  Woke up for dinner, read a few things online and talked to a few people, practiced trumpet, went back to sleep.  Then woke up for some pie (everyone else had went to Patrick's mom's house for pie, and they brought me back a piece), writing this, and going back to bed.  Seeing as how the doc said I was still contagious, it was best if I didn't go to rehearsal so I wouldn't get anyone else sick.  :/  Hopefully I'm allowed to go on Thursday; I hate missing rehearsals.  Even when my knee was all swollen and I couldn't stand, I still stayed at my drumline rehearsal for the last 3 hours.

Anyway, seeing as how I can't be at rehearsal and I don't feel like studying, time to go back to bed.  Slaapwel!

No comments:

Post a Comment