Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day 50?!

Zondag, 25 September 2011

Woke up, talked to Collin (brother) on skype for like 20 minutes to work on Latin pronunciation.  Whoo!  Then, we (Patrick, Truut, Marcela and I) left for Mechelen.  We took the train, so it gave me some time to go through my Latin flashcards.  Then, took a boat to an animal park.  It was really nice!  Way better than a zoo.  Much more open, less gates (a lot of the animals had only small fences, some didn't even have one), and not as square. Pretty fun.

Also, macro photography.


Took the boat back, and then walked around the city a bit.  Saw a cathedral, had a sandwich, watched people running a race.  Good day.  Took the train home, and then Marcela and I went to a fanfare concert.  It was so much fun!  I sat next to (and talked to) some people from my group, and just got to listen to good music for an hour or so.  Great way to end the night.  It makes me want to join even more groups so I have more chances to perform!

Anyway, back home, had Chinese.  Since it was only Marcela, Patrick and I in the kitchen when we were eating, there was a lot of laughing and joking around.  Then, upstairs to get ready for school (heh) and go to bed.  I was going to write some big thing on how it's already been 50 days, and talk about all of the differences and things I like about Belgium, but I feel like death, so that's gonna come another time.  Maybe on day 100.  :P  And on that note, slaapwel!

No comments:

Post a Comment