Saturday, October 1, 2011

Day 55

Vrijdag, 30 September 2011

School!  Dutch first, aka library time.  Studied some Latin, and got Catch-22 to read (in English; no way I'd attempt it in Dutch).  Then choir, which was okay I guess.  Latin next, so that was fun.  The kids were apparently worried since I hadn't been in all week.  :P  Aaaand I was invited to join their class for a field trip in November - hopefully I can go!  Meandered back to the school since it was theory next, and I knew I wasn't going to be doing anything.

Lunched with Santi and Marcela and one of Marcela's classmates.  It was pretty fun - we went to a local castle and ate on the grass around the little moat.  Music composition next, and I just read Catch-22 because I really didn't feel like learning, and it had been quite a while since I read a book I could understand.  Art history, where we looked at pictures and I tried to stay awake.

Home, played some "Binding of Isaac", had dinner, and slept.  Went to bed early because Nikki's kids were here and I needed an excuse not to go downstairs.  I was actually only going to nap until they left, but I accidentally slept until morning, thus having this blog be late.

So, since this isn't Friday still, it'd be weird to say 'slaapwel'.  So, uh, see you on the next post?

No comments:

Post a Comment