Saturday, October 29, 2011

Day 83

Vrijdag, 28 Oktober 2011

A year ago today, I was leaving my house for the long drive to DC for the Rally to Restore Sanity/Fear.  I can't believe it's already been a year!

Sunrise was really pretty this morning as well, and the weather was really nice.  Like, I didn't really need my coat at all, and even Marcela thought it was nice.  THAT'S when you know it was good weather.

Period in the library, then choir.  Apparently we have a mini concert for the school after break?  I have no idea really, because my classmates didn't really explain it to me.  We practiced a few of the songs in the basement of the church again, so that was pretty cool.  Left for Latin, only to remember halfway there that it was cancelled (the kids had a field trip with a different class).  Back to the school, read in the library.  Music theory, aka, write in my notebook.

Lunched outside with Santi and Marcela, and then went inside and watched the game recap for the World Series game.  Oh man, I can't believe I'm missing THIS series - it's so good!  I got Santi to watch too, which was fun.  It's really not the same watching only the recap, but I suppose that's the price I have to pay for being here.  *sigh*

Music comp, which was more time to just talk with classmates and write.  Art history next, but by then I had a headache, so I spent most of the class just staring at the clock.  Home, went to nap.  Woke up to Marcela coming into my room saying my package had arrived.  And guess what was inside?



Yep, Mountain Dew and A&W!!!  I of course had to have one of the Dews right after dinner.  Had Marcela, Patrick, and Truut try a little bit.  They couldn't place the taste either.  :P  Now they know why I had such a hard time describing the taste.

But seriously, this was my first time having it in what, 82 days?  I had some on the drive to the airport, but none since.  TASTES SO GOOD; man I missed it.  I have to give a big shout out to my dad's friend Mr. Hayes for sending this to me.  Believe me, he's getting a great gift when I get home.

After dinner, did some stuff online, back downstairs to have cereal with Marcela, and then back upstairs.  Got a lot of things typed up I needed to type, so that was nice.  Basically just had a relaxing night.  Feeling pretty tired, so gonna get some sleep.  It's a school vacation next week, and I don't need to get up early tomorrow (only plans are in the afternoon).  WHOOO SLEEP!  Slaapwel!

No comments:

Post a Comment