Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 58

Maandag, 3 Oktober 2011

Woke up early to finish some things for school.  Then, the printer wouldn't work with my computer, so I had to use Marcela's to print it off.  Great way to start the morning.  :P

School, same as usual.  History, just watched a movie.  English, read some Shakespeare.  The teacher read it in British English, which is what they learn, and then I had to read it in American English to show the difference, so that was pretty fun.  Science, learned about reproductive systems.  Then music analysis, which meant that I tried to understand what he was saying, but ultimatly didn't do anything.

Lunched with all of the other exchange students.  We put up a big world map in a hallway, and put pins where all of us come from.  Pretty cool to see.  Then, library time as it was French.  Just studied some Latin.  Another music theory class, so I just read Catch-22.  Latin next, which was fun.  I'm starting to understand a bit more, though Latin is really difficult, especially after missing the first like month (since I started late and was sick for like a week).

Home, ate, and studied a bit.  The internet was down at the house (which is why this is getting posted late; I'm doing this at school right now).  Wasn't in a terribly great mood, so I cut studying short and just went to bed.  So, yeah.  Fun stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment