Saturday, October 15, 2011

Day 70

Zaterdag, 15 Oktober 2011

Wow, 70 days already?  Unreal (tournament three :P)

Got to wake up late, which was amazing.  Basically spent the morning talking with Marcela, reading things online, and getting ready for the day.  Then, around 3, we (Marcela, Siemen, Patrick, Truut and I) went to Truut's parents birthday party.  It was okay - no one really talked to us, so Marcela and I had to find ways to stay awake.  We ended up just looking through a dictionary to find funny words, texting people, and other stupid things like that.

Around 830, we finally went home.  Patrick and Siemen wanted to watch a movie, so I (naturally) suggested 300.  Of course, I was too lazy to stand up and put it in the DVD player (hey, don't judge, I was super comfortable and basically asleep), so Siemen decided to choose something that was on TV.

He chose Twilight.  Yes, I'm serious.  And then he went to bed at the first commercial break.  Marcela and I just made fun of it the whole time, and actually had some pretty funny conversations.  Never thought I'd have fun watching that movie, but I did.  Anyway, I'm super nervous for tomorrow (aka, hopefully finding out about drumline), so I'm going to try and sleep now.  Slaapwel!

No comments:

Post a Comment