Thursday, October 13, 2011

Day 68

Donderdag, 13 Oktober 2011

It was colder in my room than outside when I woke up.  Not fun.  School was fairly simple today.  Note learning for two periods, aka, the class I know what's going on.  Library for the next two periods because my class had some sort of presentation to attend.  Lunched with Santi, Marcela, and some of her classmates.  Then the class where we're writing the pop song (got another verse written), the jazz class (played backup while the teacher soloed; pretty boring actually), and then the class that I thought was jazz theory.  We just listened to this one song, and they had a discussion about it, which I couldn't understand.

Then, Santi and his host sister brought me out to buy a new phone (finally!).  Got one for 19 euros, so that was nice.  Home, had dinner, studied some Latin and talked to a few kids online, had cereal with Marcela, listened to some music, and now it's time for bed.  Slaapwel!

No comments:

Post a Comment