Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 65

Mandag, 10 Oktober 2011

Woke up like 20 minutes later than usual this morning, so I didn't get my usual internet time.  Meaning, I didn't get to check if I got an email from the drumline guy, so I was freaking out all morning at the bus stop (spoiler - I didn't get one D: )  History, English, and Science first, didn't really do much in any of those.  German next (switched into it, not really by my doing), and it was the second year of it.  Apparently the teacher expects me to remember my German, even though it's been two years since I had it.  :/

Lunched with Santi, then spent a period in the library doing Latin, and then music theory.  My goal for that class is to learn how to write with my left hand, because that's about the only productive thing I can do in that class.  Spent a good portion of it laughing with my classmates, so that was fun.  Then, off to Latin.  Fun stuff.

Bussed home with Marcela, ate, studied a bit, and messed around online.  Talked to a few people, but now it's time for bed.  Hopefully when I check my email tomorrow I'll have responses to all of the emails I've sent out recently.  :P  Anyway, slaapwel!

No comments:

Post a Comment