Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day 82

Donderdag, 27 Oktober 2011

Man, the sunrise on the way to school was absolutely beautiful today - of course, it had to be on the day I didn't have my camera, but Marcela and I took a long time just staring out the window to look at it.  First two periods of the day were the note learning class, which was pretty fun.  The kids just learned about sixteenth notes today, so it was pretty fun to see how they reacted to that.  :P  But it's a fun class - my singing is at like the same level as theirs (not good), and it's fun to learn the Dutch for everything.  (I feel like I say this every week...).

Next period was just in the library.  It was pretty hard to stay awake - thank goodness it's a break next week.  :P  Math next, aka, reading a book about numbers in English.  Could be worse.  :P  Lunched with Santi and Marcela, like usual.  They stayed in the cafeteria because it's right next to the gym (they had it next), so I just went to the library after I finished eating. Checked my messages, all that jazz.

Pop song class next - basically just wrote down the chords for the refrain (aka, the only part where we have music and lyrics worked out together).  Tried singing it, still some problems.  Jazz playing next, which was okay.  Like I say every week, I wish there was just some hard music to try and learn, not just repeating 4 bars.  Then Jazz Theory, where we basically just listened to music from someone's iPod and the teacher tried to figure out the keys it was in.  Got pretty close to falling asleep there.

Home, went online a bit, had dinner, studied a bit of Latin, and then watched "Little Miss Sunshine" with Marcela.  I love that movie SO much, and it just seems to get better every time I see it.  :)  Super tired after, so just went back upstairs, messed around online a bit, and now it's time for bed.  Slaapwel!

No comments:

Post a Comment