Sunday, March 15, 2015

Day 24: Relaxation and Dessert!

Slept in until almost noon (WONDERFUL), skyped for a while, took a nap, and then went to get groceries.  Contemplated taking another nap, and then tried to work on Game Theory.  The notes he gives us to study from are horrible and I'm going to be complaining about that class so incredibly much on here.  It's like the Econometrics of this semester.

Relaxed a bit more, and then went out with Sofia, Jasmine, and Jasmine's friend for dinner.  It was really good!  We went to a dessert bar afterwards which. was. awesome.  I'm so glad they showed me where it was, but at the same time, I'm probably going to spend so much there.  It's going to be the Quetzal of here.

Quetzal, aka, where most of my money went in Belgium

What I had tonight, SO GOOD
Anyway, just did my Korean homework and now it's about time for bed, I'm exhausted for some reason.  Basketball tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment