Friday, March 27, 2015

Day 36: Finance and Games

So, woke up for Finance, which went pretty okay.  Still wasn't feeling well but at least I'm getting used to that.  Went to class, learned finance-y things.  Someone in class talked to me!  We can do group presentations at the end for extra credit, and he asked if I wanted to be in his group!  Of course I said yes, so hopefully now I have someone to talk to about/in class.  He said he could help me with the homework if I was still confused by it next week (it's due Wednesday), so that's great.  Apparently he studied in Canada for a bit, so it seems like he wanted someone to speak English to :P

Went back to the dorm, played some video games with Joe and some friends of mine.  Once they went to bed, I tried too.  Didn't work :(  Met up with my KUBA buddy to give her money for the shirt for our group (it looks like it'll be a horrible shirt, but whatever, it was $10), and I convinced her to bring me to the pharmacy.  Or at least, that's what I tried.  I just wanted some ambien and advil.  But she took me to the school doctor, and he was just asking about my symptoms (headache, throat pain, hard to sleep).  He decided to fixate on the sleep issue, asking how long it's been going on (years) and then saying I should go to the hospital to get it checked out.  It's like, no, I just need a few good nights and I'll feel better, I'm used to not sleeping well.

Anyway, I ended up getting 6 individual little baggies with a random assortment of pills (tylenol and like, 3 other halves of other pills) that I have to take 3 times a day?  I have no idea what they are.

Back to the dorm, tried to sleep again, didn't work.  Tried to do homework, didn't work because I was too tired.  So I just played some games on the computer, spotted with attempts at sleeping.  Met a girl in the kitchen when I made spaghetti, we both complained about things, so that was nice.  Now it's past midnight, I'm exhausted, still can't fall asleep.  Let's see if I end up going through with my plans (Korea Club trip - supposed to be 12 hours -_- ) tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment